LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is designed to help build vision for the future, creating strategy in a collaborative and inclusive way.
Used to facilitate group discussion, knowledge sharing, problem-solving and decision making, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is based on research experimentation and finding new ways to face challenges, to do things in a different way to get different results. It’s a tool that unlocks ideas and creative thinking, based around 3D metaphors. The context of play encourages people to discover and learn – thinking with their hands.
Alison Rex is one of the very few certified experienced facilitators of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method in the UK, qualified to design and facilitate sessions. She has designed and facilitated sessions across a wide range of topics.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for Business:
- Business Process Management
- Market Analysis
- SWAT Analysis
- Team & Employee Development
- Culture Change
- Organisational Change
- Innovation, Ideation
- Product Design
- Business Alignment
It’s a good idea to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® if it is important:
- that everyone is able to contribute their knowledge and opinions on a level playing field
- for everyone to grasp the picture, see connections and explore various options
- that the session includes honest dialogue and collaborative communication
- that no one participant dominates at the expense of others
- to make decisions that everyone commits to and honours after the session, even though every person does not agree 100% with everything
- to give all participants a common understanding and framework that will impact their future together after the session
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is effective because:
- the LEGO® bricks serve as a common language that anyone can use, revealing more insight and knowledge
- sessions stay on the topic because the focus is on the bricks, not on people
- discussions can become intense without creating conflict
- everyone benefits from greater understanding and faster and better communication
- everyone is actively involved in the decision process, so each is more likely to commit the decisions afterwards
Contact Alison on 01522 850622, 0770 1049 954 or email email@example.com.